- Enter your library card number as your user name.
- Enter the password that you also use for your user account online.
The internet workstations operate on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
Please be sure to save any data to your USB flash drive only.
Data that has been stored on an internet workstation will be deleted after every log out.
If your login does not work, here is a list of typical errors:
- Your user account has expired.
- You have changed and/or forgotten your password.
- You have owe the library more than 30 euros.
- Your user account was blocked.
- The keyboard does not work.
Should any of these apply, please contact the Information Desk.
Other possible reasons:
- You have tried to log in to one of the research workstations? Unfortunately, that does not work.
Please re-start the workstation and use an internet workstation in the reading room.
- The CAPS lock was activated when you entered your log in data?
Press the CAPS lock key and re-enter your login data.