At the moment group work is not allowed in the ZHB
Due to current hygiene regulations, group work is currently not possible at the ZHB.
For more information, read the current hygiene regulations here.
Group work rooms are available in the STUDYbox from Monday to Friday 10:00 - 13:30. Access is directly via the STUDYbox.
All of the campus library’s study and training opportunities are free of charge (see Library Regulations and Charges).
Library facilities may not be used for any commercial activities (e.g. private tutoring, exam preparations).
There are rooms for group work and individual learning in the Campus Library.
You can use these rooms during the library’s opening hours.
The rooms cannot be reserved.
- An open area for group work is located in the southern wing of the basement, accessible via the south side staircase.
- Six group work rooms with space for up to 8 people each are located in the STUDYbox, accessible via the south side staircase.
- Seven further group work rooms with space for 2 to 10 people are located on the second floor north.
- An open area for group work is located in the second floor centre.
- In the reading room you will find four single-user workstations for individual studying.
- A room with 8 single-user workstations for individual studying is located on the first floor north, next to the training rooms.
You can use the following workstations in the Campus Library:
- 20 internet computers in the reading room with a wide rang of Open Source programmes.
To log in please enter your library card number as the user ID and your password.
- 15 research computers on all levels.
These workstations can only be used for searching the catalogue of the ZHB (without access to full texts).
- 1 workstation for single-user databases in the reading room, near the internet workstations.
Should you have any further questions, please contact the Information Desk.