Study and group spaces
Please note: All of the campus library’s study and training opportunities are free of charge (see ).
Library facilities may not be used for any commercial activities (e.g. private tutoring, exam preparations).
Group & individual study spaces
There are rooms for group work and individual learning in the Campus Library.
You can use these rooms during the library’s opening hours.
The rooms cannot be reserved.
- An open area for group work is located in the southern wing of the basement, accessible via the south side staircase.
- Six group work rooms with space for up to 8 people each are located in the staircase. , accessible via the south side
- Seven further group work rooms with space for 2 to 10 people are located on the second floor north.
- An open area for group work is located in the second floor centre.
- In the reading room you will find four single-user workstations for individual studying.
- A room with 8 single-user workstations for individual studying is located on the first floor north, next to the training rooms.
You can use the following workstations in the Campus Library:
To please enter your library card number as the user ID and your password. in the reading room with a wide rang of Open Source programmes.
These workstations can only be used for searching the catalogue of the ZHB (without access to full texts). on all levels.
- 1 workstation for in the reading room, near the internet workstations.
Should you have any further questions, please contact the .
Further study spaces
The Campus Library offers a total of 340 study spaces along the windows on the first and second floor. They are equipped with desk lamps as well as with electrical sockets and they cannot be reserved.
Please follow the .