the ZHB will open lending operations with the following restrictions:
- Wearing a medical mouth-nose protection (surgical mask or mask of the standards FFP 2, N95 or KN95) is mandatory.
- The obligation to wear a medical mouth-nose protection does not apply to persons who cannot wear a mouth-nose covering due to a physical, mental or psychological impairment and who can credibly prove this by presenting a medical or psychotherapeutic certificate. At the same time, proof of complete vaccination, recovery or a negative corona test result (rapid test or PCR), which is not older than 48 hours, must be carried and presented when requested.
- Users must register at the entrance using the Luca app on their phone or on the provided tablet (paper forms can be provided on request) and have a blue ZHB book basket with them in order to enter the library.
- Lockers, information services, inernet and research PCs, guided tours and training courses, etc. cannot be offered for the time being.
- The use of the photocopiers and book scanners is permitted
- The receipt of money is possible.
Workstations in the ZHB
As of 06/29/2021, additional individual workstations are available in the ZHB. These are located on the 1st and 2nd floor and are only approved for use by members of the Flensburg universities.
The following additional regulations apply to the workstations:
- In order to protect yourself and others, you are still required to wear a medical mouth-nose protection (surgical mask or mask of the standards FFP 2, N95 or KN95) during the entire stay.
- You will need a book basket from the ZHB to use a workstation. You should leave this on the workstation when you have finished your work.
- Workstations with a book basket may no longer be used. All other workstations remain blocked.
- The length of stay is not limited. There is no reservation option for the time being.