the ZHB will open lending operations with the following restrictions:
- Wearing a medical mouth-nose protection (surgical mask or mask of the standards FFP 2, N95 or KN95) is mandatory.
- The obligation to wear a medical mouth-nose protection does not apply to persons who cannot wear a mouth-nose covering due to a physical, mental or psychological impairment and who can credibly prove this by presenting a medical or psychotherapeutic certificate. At the same time, proof of complete vaccination, recovery or a negative corona test result (rapid test or PCR), which is not older than 48 hours, must be carried and presented when requested.
- A maximum of 50 users for borrowing and returning are allowed in the ZHB at any one time.
- Users must register at the entrance using the Luca app on their phone or on the provided tablet (paper forms can be provided on request) and have a ZHB book basket with them in order to enter the library.
- The length of stay is limited to 1 hour and may only be used for borrowing and returning media.
- Lockers, information services, inernet and research PCs, guided tours and training courses, etc. cannot be offered for the time being.
- The use of the photocopiers and book scanners is permitted
- The receipt of money is possible.
Workstations in the ZHB
From 06/16/2021, 50 individual workstations will be available in the ZHB. These are located at the window fronts on the 1st floor and are only approved for use by members of the Flensburg universities.
The following additional regulations apply to the workstations:
- The length of stay is limited to a maximum of 4 hours and is based on these time windows without exception:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- The workplaces must be vacated by no later than the end of the time window. This ensures a smooth process between the disinfection of the surfaces and the next time window.
- In order to protect yourself and others, you are still required to wear medical mouth-nose protection (surgical mask or mask of the FFP 2, N95 or KN95 standards) during your entire stay.
- For the use of a workstation, you can obtain a marked ZHB book basket at the service desk.
- All other workstations remain barred. If all available marked book baskets have been issued, further persons must wait for the next time slot.
- There is no reservation option for the time being.