Read and observe the hygiene concept of the ZHB!
- In order to protect yourself and others, the obligation to wear medical mouth-nose protection (surgical mask or mask of standards FFP 2, N95 or KN95) applies during your stay, as well as the general distance regulations (at least 1.5 m).
- Use the Luca app or the tablet on display for access registration (paper forms can be provided on request) and disinfect your hands at the entrance.
- Only absolutely necessary personal items may be taken into the library. Eating and drinking (with the exception of water) is prohibited in the library rooms. Cloakroom lockers are available.
- Use of the research PCs, book scanners and photocopiers is permitted. Use of the Internet PCs is permitted. Please note the information on display.
- Information services, guided tours and training cannot be provided.
- The obligation to wear medical mouth-nose protection does not apply to persons who cannot wear mouth-nose protection due to a physical, mental or psychological impairment and who can credibly prove this by presenting a medical or psychotherapeutic certificate. The certificate must be carried at all times and presented when requested. At the same time, those persons relying on a certificate shall carry proof of complete vaccination, recovery or a negative corona test result (rapid test or PCR) not older than 48 hours and present it upon request.
Individual workstations are available on the 1st and 2nd floors.
Group work is currently not permitted!
- It is recommended to continue wearing a mask at the workstations, even if the distance of 1.5 m is observed.
- To use a workstation, you need a book basket from the ZHB. You should leave it at the workstation when you have finished your work.
- Workstations with a book basket may no longer be used. The workstations on the ground floor and basement remain locked.