Using the ZHB
New regulations from 03/15/2021
Have your library card ready for visitor registration, disinfect your hands and wear a medical mouth-and-nose protection!
- please reduce your stay at the ZHB to the absolute necessary!
- A maximum of 100 users may be present at the ZHB at any one time.
- Users must take a ZHB book basket with them to enter the library.
- If all baskets have been handed out, other people must wait until someone leaves the library and a disinfected basket is available again.
- The length of stay is limited to 1 hour and may only be used for borrowing and returning media.
- Entrance and exit are marked separately. Paths through of the library are predefined and marked.
- The user PC's and therefore the possibility to print is not available for the time being!
- Workstations, photocopiers, lockers, information services, research facilities, Library tours and courses etc. cannot be offered.
- The payment of fees is possible.
The use of theis permitted.