Schoolbooks, which can be found in the basement south, are basically interesting for teaching training students.
A special feature of schoolbooks is the diversity of their appearance. They can be found in the form of workbooks, handouts, copy templates, etc. and serve above all to support teachers in designing their lessons.
These teaching materials are adapted to the curriculum of the respective federal state.
The Georg Eckert Institute has been awarding the "Schoolbook of the Year" prize annually since 2012. Particularly innovative schoolbook concepts are honoured.
The winners since 2012 are easy for you to find through the appropriate shelf labels.
- Online catalogue of the ZHB. Our stock is listed here. The location search for the schoolbooks is preset, i.e. if you want to search within the schoolbooks, you have the possibility to limit your search.
- Georg-Eckert-Institut (Leibniz Institute for International Schoolbook Research)
- Fachportal Pädagogik (Database for educational sciences)
- ERIC (international database for educational sciences)
- DIPF (Leibniz Institute for Educational Research and Information)
- BBF (Library for Educational History Research of the DIPF)
- Deutscher Bildungsserver (Information on the subject of education)
- EULE Flensburg (Institution for Teaching Development of the EUF)
You too can help to extend the stock of schoolbooks. If you have ideas for new schoolbook literature, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +49 461 805 2927
- ZHB 14
- Auf dem Campus 3
- Post code / City
- 24943 Flensburg