on Monday, the 15th of March, the ZHB will open lending operations with the following restrictions
- Wearing a medical mouth-nose protection (surgical mask or mask of the standards FFP 2, N95 or KN95) is mandatory.
- A maximum of 100 users are allowed in the ZHB at any one time.
- Users must register at the entrance and have a ZHB book basket with them in order to enter the library.
- The length of stay is limited to 1 hour and may only be used for borrowing and returning media.
- Workstations, photocopiers, lockers, information services, inernet and research PCs, guided tours and training courses, etc. cannot be offered for the time being.
- The use of the book scanners is permitted
- The payment of fees is possible